Search Costa Rica Villas
My husband, two daughters and son had a great vacation at this home, we were looking for a relaxing but adventurous week and got it all. This home is very comfortable and spacious the pool, hot tub and outside areas are amazing. It really makes the place with outdoor kitchen in the rancho we spent hours here cooking on the BBQ eating, drinking and having fun playing with the kids. It’s a real bonus to have the housekeeper and her husband on site to help out if needed and they do a great job keeping the house and grounds well maintained and at the same time not invading our privacy. The house is very close to Uvita which has good stores so it was easy just pick up anything we needed. There is incredible nature and wildlife everywhere just in the garden we saw white faced monkeys a sloth and many different types of birds including regular visits from Toucans and Tucanets. We have been to other areas of Costa Rica before but this area is by far the best the beaches and waterfalls are really impressive and there are a huge amount of activities close by to cater for everyone in the family. We all really enjoyed the horse ride to the Nauyaca waterfall, rafting and zip ling. All the activities the operators were friendly and professional, we wanted to do many more adventures but ran out of time. It was great to end the day around the pool watching the incredible sunsets eating BBQ and talking about our day of fun. We will be back and will recommend La Libelula to our friends it is great for a family vacation. Thanks everyone for a memorable vacation!!!
Jean (Austin TX)
Property: La Libelula
Date of Stay: Aug 18 2012[read more]
View Costa Rica Villa Availability
Thinking of booking one of our holiday villas in Costa Rica? Make sure your ideal rental property is free for your selected dates by consulting our easy to use availability calendars below. Orange indicates that the villa is booked and blue that the villa is available.
Vacation Villas in the the Southern Pacific area of Costa Rica
YouGetHere features a fine collection of luxurious vacation rentals in one of Costa Rica’s most unique beachside destinations. All of these privately-owned properties maintain the highest standards of maintenance and have been strategically designed for outdoor living in a tropical paradise.
Many of these villas are located in the southern Pacific coastal town of Dominical; this includes the foothills and mountains of surrounding communities Escaleras, Dominicalito and Lagunas. We also have villas a little further south down the coastal highway, in Uvita, a quaint beach town made famous for large humpback whale migrations along its rocky coast. With ample restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies and some of the finest, most pristine beaches in the southern zone – including the world famous Whale’s Tail reefs – Uvita is a perfect complement to the laid-back surf scene of Dominical.
Most of these vacation homes are less than a 10-minute drive from the ocean, and all feature immaculate views ripped right out of the pages of the world’s top travel magazines!
• Dominical is a tranquil beach community with great waves for surfing, souvenir shops off the sand and lots of friendly locals. There are no high-rise buildings here, just sandal-wearing tourists and locals sipping cold coconut water while enjoying the serenity.
• This truly is a jungle by the sea. The ocean water is warm, and the beaches are lush with palm trees and majestic driftwood. Several hundred yards from the sand, just across the coast highway, the terrain turns mountainous and the cloud forests slowly begins to build skyward.
• Monkeys, sloths, toucans, parrots, iguanas, lizards and frogs are all part of the local community. We welcome them with open arms, and they visit quite often.
• Anything is possible here. You can fly through the sky on a zip line or parasail. You can rappel waterfalls or raft down rivers. You can learn to hang 10 on a surfboard or go snorkeling with neon-colored coral fish. If you want to try an adventure of a lifetime, we can make it happen.
• There are many outstanding hiking trails, hidden waterfalls, mangroves and bird-viewing sites just waiting to be explored. Ballena National Marine Park, Manuel Antonio National Park and Nauyaca Waterfall are all nearby. Pack your outdoor gear and bring a camera.
• Now, more than ever, the area is ripe with restaurants, coffee shop and bars. There are choices for every type of diet, from vegetarian and vegan options to carne asada burritos and Buffalo wings. Of course, barbecuing some fresh-caught fish at the villa isn’t a bad idea, either.
• You’ll have access to high-speed Wi-Fi, cash at various ATMs and banks, and can shop for local and international products at any of the nearby supermarkets. There are farmers’ markets in Dominical and Uvita each week that supply organic produce and sweet treats.
How It Works
1. Enter your arrival date and the number of nights you’ll be staying.
2. Enter the number of adults, children and infants.
3. Click the “search” button.
4. All available villas for your dates of stay will be displayed.
5. Select your ideal villa and review it by clicking “property details.”
6. Click the “Enquiry” tab on the top right corner of the villa’s page.
7. Fill out the necessary information and our management team will respond promptly.
Dominical is only 125 miles (201 kilometers) from the Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose. The scenic drive ventures along Costa Rica’s newly constructed Highway 27 as well as the coastal route, Highway 34.
You’ll navigate through wide-open valleys and over flowing rivers, passing small souvenir and fruit towns along the way. And when you arrive in Dominical and reach the doorstep of your villa, you’ll quickly see that this is a place that’s incredibly unique compared to the rest of the world.
Come to Dominical if you don’t want just a vacation its an experience you won’t forget.
You Get Here latest news and offers
We have some great new villas just become available with last minute reductions Villa Uvita has ......